Our Family

Our Family
Octoberr 2014

Friday, August 3, 2012

Life is challenging but Totally worth it!

Well it has been awhile for a good post, and I think I need one right now to remind me how good life really is.  The last few months have not been ideal whatsoever....I have had many downs and not too many ups, but through it all I have learned a lot and had some great spiritual experiences.

 I am now past the crappy part of pregnancy, and yes I know I have not officially announced it, but most people have known for awhile, I am expecting my "3rd" child and I couldn't be more excited.  I did not like these last 3 months of the first trimester, typical stuff and on top of that I have had a cold that lasted 2 weeks yuck, but I am just now ending all that and usually from here on out I don't mind being pregnant, in fact I love it!  I feel it is one the neatest experiences I have got to experience in my life.  It is definitely no easy thing and it has downsides, but compared to all the things I love about it, I really can't complain.
 I have been truly blessed with having children so easily and it is something I will never take for granted.  With this one I had planned on getting pregnant this August, but with a few comments and wondering if I was being realistic to how fast I would get pregnant I decided that I would just start trying and well I guess I am one of those who if I think about it....it happens because that was all it took The pregnancy test literally showed up positive 2 seconds after taking the test too. Too say the least though, I am so overjoyed and yes I know 3 will make life a bit more chaotic and busy, but I can't imagine my life going any other way. I have not been one to think I would deal with chaos all that well, I never really have,  but at the same time I figure....what else am I going to do and I will just try and do it well! 
This post is something I need to look back on and remind myself that times are not always easy and never are actually expected to be easy, in fact just when you think you have it in order it all changes... but this is the way I have chosen to challenge myself and I have learned way more than I would have ever expected to.  I can't wait to add to my family and who knows what will happen, but  I do know that I have an unbelievable supportive husband who is the best dad to our children and he does so much when it comes to the kids, and without him it would be too overwhelming, but he is a natural at it and he keeps us all calm and happy. He is the best!

3 comments:

wendyberd said...

YAY!!!! that is so awesome!!! i hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well for you!

Marianne and Matt said...

I admire you for your great desire to have children and be the best mom ever!! that was a great post.

Bec and Ryan said...

Congratulations! I haven't been the best at keeping in contact, but I do check your blog every once in a while. :) I am glad you are feeling better and I am so excited for you to be expecting your third. We are expecting our third as well and while I think about the future and feel a little overwhelmed, I am really grateful to be able to have children.
I hope that everything else is going well for you guys!
Love ya!