

What have we been up to……..Here are a few pictures to give you an idea of what it is like to hang out with Alyda, she has plenty to keep her busy. She always looks her best even from the moment she gets up. Christmas was a new and exciting thing this year, she actually knew how to open her presents herself and enjoyed are tiny, tiny tree (it just made it look like we had bigger and more presents). She got to experience the snow on a new level as well, although, we made sure she was bundled up first. (Alayna this snowsuit is for you). Most of the time we are just hangin out around the house and Alyda never seems to fail to find her own entertainment…from sitting in an all too small basket eatin fruit snacks, to wanting to put on my oversized shoes, so I helped her by fitting into them with her shoes underneath. She also tends to make these huge towers of her stuffed animals, she tries so hard to make it perfect. And last but not least she pushes around just about anything she can find in her baby stroller she got for Christmas, from a bunch of small raquet balls to her pillow from her bed. She is a creative one. Our favorite thing though is to get out of the house and go to the park. Swings and slides, in nice weather or freezing cold it doesn’t matter, it’s just fun to play outside and be with mom and of course her dad.











3 comments:
She is adorable! It was good to see you yesterday!
Can I just tell you how tickled I am to see that you are blogging more frequently?! I LOVE LOVE seeing pics of you and your adorable girly! The pink stuff melts my heart...
She is so cute! It's so fun to see all of those pictures. My favorite is her in the small basket :) I'm looking forward to the snow melting so Rulan and I can start going to the park again. We are excited to get together with you guys again...hopefully we can get it in before the end of the year...seriously!
Post a Comment