It's official....Zay-Man is walking everywhere now and he thinks he so cool to be just like us. I love when you can see the excitement in a child's face when they accomplish what they have been working so hard to do. He is also officially 9 months, he recently had his well visit and he is growing well....he is at 18.2 lbs and 28 inches. He really loves to eat, most anything, he is even always coming up to us while we are eating and asking for a taste, it is so funny, it reminds me of a dog begging for food. While he will say mama and dada, his favorite word among them is No No No, probably because that is what we are constantly telling him when he is into EVERYTHING, (typical boy). He usually just smiles and keeps going about his notty buisness. Sometimes I even catch him off guard and he slightly jumps and takes off like he wasn't doing anything at all, then goes right back to doing it....it's hard to not laugh and so disciplining him is not working so well.
Alyda has been a major help and 2nd mother to Zaylin, I have to admit, although I originally wanted to have a boy first, I am extremely happy to have an older daughter right now, she is a big help to me and has that motherly instinct and takes good care of all of us. She also really loves her pre-school that we do twice a week with her cousin Ellie....she really shows excitment for learning and loves to try her hand at just about anything new we show her. It's so cute to see her draw her big detailed faces, complete with long legs that come straight out of the head. We have definitely handed out our fair share of face drawings to the many people Alyda spends time with, not to mention all the many sticky notes all over the fridge with this and that drawings, it's great!!! If we get to many Zaylin finds them and eats them, so it all works out, out with the old, in with the new.
I have to admit I have my (I am going insane, check me into a mental hospital for a VACATION) moments, but I do have so much fun with my kids and I wouldn't change much when it comes to being with them all day. Call me crazy, but I am even ready for another one to join our crew and I will just take it all in stride when that time comes, madness or not, cause my kids are my life and I don't remember what life was like before them, and I really don't want to!!!!
Alyda has been a major help and 2nd mother to Zaylin, I have to admit, although I originally wanted to have a boy first, I am extremely happy to have an older daughter right now, she is a big help to me and has that motherly instinct and takes good care of all of us. She also really loves her pre-school that we do twice a week with her cousin Ellie....she really shows excitment for learning and loves to try her hand at just about anything new we show her. It's so cute to see her draw her big detailed faces, complete with long legs that come straight out of the head. We have definitely handed out our fair share of face drawings to the many people Alyda spends time with, not to mention all the many sticky notes all over the fridge with this and that drawings, it's great!!! If we get to many Zaylin finds them and eats them, so it all works out, out with the old, in with the new.
I have to admit I have my (I am going insane, check me into a mental hospital for a VACATION) moments, but I do have so much fun with my kids and I wouldn't change much when it comes to being with them all day. Call me crazy, but I am even ready for another one to join our crew and I will just take it all in stride when that time comes, madness or not, cause my kids are my life and I don't remember what life was like before them, and I really don't want to!!!!
3 comments:
I can't believe hes walking!!!!!
Linds, you are a great mother! And your 9 month old is walking! That is quite an accomplishment...
I love those cute kids and Alyda's little "Happy Halloween!" they are so fun and you are a wonderful mom!
Post a Comment